Welcome to the Ark! We hope that your baby or toddler will enjoy his/her stay here every Sunday morning.
There are 4 Team Leaders who will be on once a month. Their role is to greet the children, talk to parents about any needs/concerns and to co-ordinate the Session. Alongside them there will be a ‘younger’ member of the team also helping out once a month. They will play a vital role, whether it’s preparing the snack, nursing babies or sorting out craft for Toddlers. The children will get to know these key people well and we think this will help the children settle better and put mum’s mind at rest too. Other volunteers will slot in on a rota basis.
At the end of the Session the children will hear a Bible story, sing a few songs and be rewarded with either a chocolate button or bubbles.
To create a warm, loving, safe and fun environment where little ones can learn about God and his faithfulness, and make friends too!
- that little ones will be excited about coming to ‘The Ark’
- that they will settle well and build friendships
- that they will have fun playing and learning about God
- that they will be nurtured and loved
- that they will be prepared for the transition to Kings Kids
- that parents will trust the team of leaders who will care for their little ones
- that parents will feel welcome and build friendships
- that parents will share experiences and learn from each other
- that parents and children will be greatly blessed from this ministry
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to ring me.
For more information about The Ark contact Judith Hawthorne, Leader in Charge on 07834907402